Dairy Manager School
The Alta DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL gives you the unique opportunity to learn from dairy industry and academic experts and discuss the specific topics you need to understand in order to achieve maximum profitability on your dairy.
The small class sizes allow for ideal interaction and engagement. A combination of classroom sessions and on-farm learning allow you to dig deep into each topic and ask the questions that pertain most to your farm’s situation.
Current and potential future topics for DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL include:
- Reproductive management
- Dairy decision making & economics
- Leadership, labor organization & management
- Replacement heifer development
- Cow housing & cow comfort
- Nutritional issues & solutions
- Hoof health
- Udder health, milk quality & parlor management
- Genetics, genomics & genetic planning
A 2.5-day training to learn new practices in specific areas of management
- Interact directly with the industry’s top experts through a mix of classroom and on-farm sessions
- Explore the newest, research-based ideas of an ever-changing industry in a small class setting
- Ask the questions related to your farm’s situation to gain tangible takeaways
For more information on the Alta DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL, please email DairyManagerSchool@altagenetics.com.
Alta also offers the intense 5-Day AltaU training course, covering all topics related to progressive dairy herd management.