Each AltaU session is held at the URUS office in Madison, WI. Sessions are limited to 18 participants to ensure an interactive learning experience and all instruction is provided by highly regarded university experts and dairy industry leaders.
What will you gain by attending AltaU?
• Manage your people more effectively by exploring the topics of leadership and labor organization
• Improve communication with your team through personality assessments and interpretation
• Understand genetics and how they work to benefit your future herd
• Reinforce your decision-making process with in-depth dairy records analysis
• Enhance your calf and replacement heifer management from birth to first calving
• Raise your reproductive performance to higher levels
• Promote optimal cow comfort and animal welfare by fine-tuning your hoof health, transition cow, and nutrition management programs
• Maximize your parlor efficiency by focusing on udder health and milk quality
AltaU global participation
To learn more or to enroll
please email AltaU@altagenetics.com